Whether you have a small business, or you are self-employed, computer issues can wreak havoc on your productivity. Unfortunately, the cost of hiring a full-time IT professional is prohibitive to most small business owners. Morae Consulting offers many services designed for your unique business needs. Our professional technicians can assess your existing hardware & software, recommend courses of action, and determine the best maintenance plan for you.
Some of the most common services include:
- Purchase new hardware & software systems. If you use proprietary software for your business, we can assist you with compatibility issues, too.
- Upgrade existing hardware, including desktop and laptop computers, printers, servers, scanners, and networking equipment.
- Upgrade to the latest software versions.
- Add locally managed antivirus software to protect your important data.
Maintenance plans can provide your business with just the right amount of technical support:
- Resolve hardware & software issues at your site, at our office, or via remote access.
- Monitor site services, including locally managed antivirus, servers, and backups.
- Provide expert advice for you and your employees.
Benefits of a Maintenance Plan:
- Reduces downtime.
- Our professional technicians can resolve issues on-site, in our store, and via remote access.
- Faster repair time.
- Proactive maintenance.
- More convenient for you, the customer.
- You speak to a local technician; you are never outsourced to another country.
- Onsite Live support available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST.
Benefits of MCGtek Automation:
- 24/7/365 health checks.
- Automatic Antivirus updates.
- Automatic virus scanning.
- Improves PC performance.
- Issues are identified earlier.
- No need to reinstall every year.
- You receive weekly/monthly reports.
- Deployment of new software titles one one computer or hundreds.
- Patch management and compliance checks.
- MCGtek Automation learns your computers and fixes things in the background before there are problems.